From CIT Wiki
Why should you buy from us?
- Peace of mind: If something goes wrong, we always go above and beyond to make it right. That's peace of mind, guaranteed.
- Free on-site tech support: Our Tech Store Benefits provides customers with loaners, a lemon policy, and full tech support for every PC with a 3-year warranty or Mac under AppleCare. If you purchase from us, we do not charge labor for most out-of-warranty hardware repairs performed by our technicians. Our optional OOPS! (Oberlin One-Time Protection Service) will cover damage from spills, drops, etc. Tech Store Benefits and OOPS! are only available for purchases direct from the Technology Store, not for online or phone orders from the manufacturers.
- Our models, ourselves: CIT Tech Consultants are trained and familiar with all of our models. You can find help from the Help Desk or the Extended Help Desk in Mudd Center, or by emailing email@example.com any time. We have both Apple and HP authorized technicians on site. Please note: We are not authorized to repair HP Pavilion models.
- Below educational pricing: We negotiate on your behalf for the best deals on hardware, software, and accessories.
- Designed for college: We offer professional model laptops intended to last for four years.
- Convenience: Our on-campus location allows you to take home items immediately, saving time and decreasing your carbon footprint.
- Try before you buy: Get hands-on experience with our demos before you make a purchase.
- Our staff is awesome: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about a solution for all your needs.
- Support Oberlin: Buying from us supports technology initiatives at Oberlin College.
- Here for you, not for profit: We have served the Oberlin College community for over twenty years. With no commissions and no hard sell, we are only here to serve the technology needs of the Oberlin College community.