OCMail and Android
From CIT Wiki
Setting up OCMail on Android
- Open the Applications drawer and select Settings.
- Select the option for Accounts or Accounts and Sync (depending on which device).
- Select Add account.
- Select Google.
- The screen that appears has a heading of "Add a Google Account" with a brief description. Select Next.
- Select the second option labeled Already have a Google Account? Sign in
- Sign in with your username as "ObieID@oberlin.edu" and your email password.
- Once the device communicates with Google's servers, it will display three options to sync: "Email", "Calendar", and "Contacts". Select the checkbox for all three, then select Finish.
Accessing OCMail on Android
- To access your mail, open the GMail app (Not the "Email" or "Mail" apps)
- In the upper right hand corner of the GMail app, you will see your email address.
- Press on it and it will display your accounts.
- Select your Oberlin address and it will display all of your email.