From CIT Wiki
OCMail is Oberlin College's e-mail service, powered by Google Apps for Education. It is similar to Google's GMail product, but has been customized for Oberlin. The resources below should guide you with using OCMail, but if you have additional questions or comments, please contact the CIT Help Desk.
Setting up OCMail
- New Obies: How to Set Up OCMail
- Configuring Your Desktop E-Mail Client
- Configuring iPhone or iPod Touch
- OCMail Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Exporting Mail Messages from OCMail
- Importing Contacts Into OCMail
OCMail Use and Troubleshooting
- OCMail Spam Filter
- Folders vs. Labels in OCMail
- Known Issues with OCMail
- Unable to Connect to OCMail Outside the United States
It is now possible to check your mail through Oberlin OnCampus. If you have problems with this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.